Thursday, January 10, 2013

My come back^^

Hi everyone!!
And again I apologize for the long absence
December was a very eventful
And the work was just a rush job
In early December, I had visited the annual festival of Japanese-J-Fest
Then I went to a private photo exhibition and met with great musicians guys from Los Angeles
We spent cool time
And then I went for a week to Prague
It was a great holiday (of whom I will write more in the next post)
And then there was the New Year!
I noted it perfectly and spent New Year with friends


2 comments:

  1. I love your makeup and style! Looking forward to your upcoming posts ♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to reading my blog)))
      And thaks for compliment))

      Delete