Friday, July 27, 2012

Finally a Friday!

Working week come to the end and the long-awaited weekend soon!!
I'm going to work out with my Japanese repetiteur, and then I will wait to visit friends *^__^*
Home parties for me now is a good time
And on Sunday finally returned my mother and sister from Italy
I already miss them
My nails now))

And my yesterday code
And also in early September, I'm going to go into defile in the "Street fashion defile" in Gothic&Lolita Festival
I'm really looking forward to this fest to see a lot of friends and have a good time
speaking of festivals, suddenly came upon a tumbler to own photo a year ago. 
 I left in gyaru defile
In the photo me at pinkxblack coordinate 

4 comments:

  1. Woaah your nails are awesome!
    But I have a question, are you in japan or?..
    (´・ω・`)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks) but i think my nails not finish yet) I want to add a chain))
      No, i`m not in Japan) i`m from Russia\ Moscow and i haven`t genus in Japanese
      Why are you ask this?))

      Delete
  2. i love your nail..and your so pretty!
    i followed your blog,followed me too pls! :))

    ◕‿◕precious

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliment me and following))
      Ok i`m start following you)

      Delete