Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My first post))

First post in this blog.
I think i should start with gyary manifesto))
But before that, I will say a few words: I know English is not very good.In this possible mistakes and not exactly correct figures of speech. but I'll try to write so that me understood))

And my manifest:
Nickname: Tsubame
Location: Moscow/Russia
Occupation: O
ffice worker
Birthday: 01/09/1988
Height: 157 cm
Hair/Eyes: Golden/blue
(
hair color changes often)

First discovery of gyaru:
It began somewhere in the middle of the fall of 2008. I saw photos of Tsubasa and just fell in love. From that moment my whole life turned upside down))

Your Gyaru Style:
1. Rock
2. Casual

Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
1. Sakurina

2. Tsubasa Masuwaka (old style)

3. Kate Riho

4.  Yumachi

5. Himena Ousaki

Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
1.
AyakaYume (ex- AV gyaru)

2. Mana Izumi (AV gyaru)

3. Yuri (d.i.a stuff)

4. Rina Aina/Raina Ogami (AV gyaru)

5. -----
Your 3 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
1. Ageha
2. Egg
3. Popteen

The Top 5 Gyaru Brands you like best:

1. D.I.A
2. MA*RS
3. Cocolulu
4. GOLD`s infinity
5. GLAD NEWS


3 of Your Favorite Coordinates: (not your own)

1.

2.

3.


Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:
1.Refined skills in hair styling
2. The desire to always be different, remaining true mine preference
3. Level up my skills in nail design
4.Now i`m not afraid to completely change the length and hair color
5. The desire to have a perfect body and don`t stop there
6.Has taught people to perceive me and my appearance as they have
7.Learned how exactly to apply self-tanning
8.
learned how to properly glue the lower lashes
9.
Wear shorts, mini-skirts and short dresses, even in winter
10.
Started using mascara for eyebrows

Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
1.Desire to continue to be gyaru
2.Perfected my style
3.I do nails design better than the pros
4.My hair is always (almost always ^ ^) are ideal
5.I inspire my first blog beginners Russian gyaru

4 comments:

  1. Hi welcome to blogspot.
    Thanks for following me ^^

    I can't find your Google Friend Connect, so I can follow you back!!

    I love Gyaru fashion, think its absolutely cute and beautiful!!

    Love Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the greeting)))and tnks to talk me about followers)))
      I added a widget on my page

      p.s.: i love gyaru fashin much! it`s my №1 passion

      Delete
  2. woaaah I love Ageha magazine and Sakurina too (・ω・)!
    Also you look very cute *w*!
    I am one of yor followers too :3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakurina is one of my inspirer))
      I`m glad to know it^^))

      Delete